Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Giftshopping

Today I'm going to bed early. That will be nice to get some sleep as a change. Today I already tried to sleep in on purpose but woke up at 6:30 and couldn't fall asleep again.

Katrin (the German girl) came to me today and said that there will be a smaller Christmas party on Friday. Everyone will buy a $20 gift and the gifts get randomly shuffled. People will bake cookies and have fun. Katrin asked if I wanted to come as well. Of course! It sounds like a lot of fun!

We went out looking for the gifts. We went to a big shopping center area which was quite close to where I live. Wow, so many stores. Among other things, I saw a maternity clothing store with many sales. We didn't have time to go clothing shopping but if I continue to grow out of my clothes with this rate then I'll have no other choice but to go shopping. I might as well pack some of my clothes because they barely fit me now.

Statues in the open air mall.

Katrin already had a gift idea and we were looking around to see if we get anything for me. We didn't. I'm not worried though. I got two ideas that both work and I know where to get them. Tomorrow I'll go to the right store. Fortunately it's in a convenient place in campus.

Like a stomach without a bellybutton.

I got some fruits today - and I had been circling watermelons in almost every store I visited for a week already, and I always assumed they're too big for one person, but today I decided to buy one. I love watermelons! I know I'm gonna eat it all, have no doubt! I noticed it said "seedless" but I ignored it. I thought it would just have really small seeds and holes inside. When I cut it open I saw that it really is SEEDLESS! Cool! I had never seen such a thing before. Oh I know my husband would love that! He loves watermelons but hates picking out seeds from them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Et ikka õli tulle kallata:
http://www.ajaleht.ut.ee/216166

Minu arust veidi üleolev suhtumine ülikooli poolt, kuid jah - eks ta ei saagi ju oma arvamusest taganeda, ta peab ju siiski ülikooli huve esindama. Minu arust lähenetakse probleemile vale perspektiivi poolt - ei saa ennast ju igal pool majanduslangusega välja vabandada.

Edu Ameerikas!