Monday, December 15, 2008

Semi Miracle

They have rescued my pictures. Now I have a hard time relaxing before I have uploaded the pictures. I tried Frickr, but seems they have a limit how much I can upload. And it seems it will take forever to upload them all. I don't think I can do that on the office computer unless I stay here after dark and just do it when no one else won't be using the computer. But amazing that they saved the pictures. They're good!

Bought a hard drive for the laptop. They only had a 80GB hard drive that fits the Dell and has IDE connection. That's ok. However, when I got it to the computer repair workshop, they said that the bookstore made a mistake and it's actually 60GB used hard drive in the box. Now I'm gonna return it and try to get another hard drive tomorrow. This sucks.

Rachel arrived here. And it's been raining A LOT. I'm starting to think Rachel is jinxed - whenever we meet, it ends up pouring rain down from the sky. She didn't bring her laptop, so I still only have the computer in the lab. Anyway, I had a fun weekend and I hope to get my computer fixed soon.

No comments: